Guide to...Online learning
Monday, November 30, 2020
SPONSORED CONTENT: The benefits of online CPD training for the early years sector have come to the fore in the restrictions of the coronavirus pandemic and lockdowns. Find out more with this essential guide in association with PACEY.
In the recent Covid-19 pandemic, childcare providers wanting to continue to learn and be involved in CPD have sought new and innovative online alternatives to face-to-face training.
Our Guide to...Online learning, in association with the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY), includes:
- Overview: fuel your passion for CPD
- What makes online learning accessible?
- Different ways to share professional practice
- Case study: What makes EY smart inviting?
- Case study: Motivated to explore more
- Top tips to enhance your CPD