Whether you want to receive our monthly magazine or search our archive of EYE and Practical Pre-School practical articles, we have a subscription package for you. With a rich combination of features from leading names in the early years, and a mix of thought provoking, theoretical articles and engaging practical activities, EYE is designed to help support and improve your practice and delivery. Subscriptions start from £9 per month and full members benefit from:
- Expert articles – the best and most informed early years writers will keep you up-to-date with features around best practice, professional development and more.
- Regular series – topics including Child Health, Behaviour, EYFS, Learning and Development, Cross-curricular, the Outdoor Classroom and more.
- Website practical database – thousands of EYE and Practical Pre-School practical articles labelled by EYFS theme with our latest content added each month.
- New Practical Pre-School articles – a new 16-page practical activities supplement added each month.
- EYE Focus – each issue of eye magazine takes an in-depth analytical look at a topical, challenging and important issue within the early years sector.
- Books and resources – reviews of new and upcoming books and early years resources to provide you with inspirational ideas of what is available to support your practice.
- Double-sided colour poster – the magazine is supported by a poster to encourage learning, exploration and discussion.
- A 16-page practical supplement – every issue contains a pull-out section providing inspirational ideas and projects on a range of themes to help you develop children’s skills, knowledge and learning.
- Leading names – renowned early years experts including, Helen Moylett, Di Chilvers, Peter Moss, Dr Sue Allingham, Dr Lin Day, Marion Dowling and John Siraj-Blatchford.