Why you should subscribe to Early Years Educator
7 October 2018
Early years Educator (EYE) is a vital resource that you and your team can rely on for all of your practical and educational needs in the early years.
Whether you want to receive our monthly magazine or search our archive of EYE and Practical Pre-School practical articles, we have a subscription package for you. With a rich combination of features from leading names in the early years, and a mix of thought provoking, theoretical articles and engaging practical activities, EYE is designed to help support and improve your practice and delivery. Subscriptions start from £9 per month and full members benefit from:
- Expert articles – the best and most informed early years writers will keep you up-to-date with features around best practice, professional development and more.
- Regular series – topics including Child Health, Behaviour, EYFS, Learning and Development, Cross-curricular, the Outdoor Classroom and more.
- Website practical database – thousands of EYE and Practical Pre-School practical articles labelled by EYFS theme with our latest content added each month.
- New Practical Pre-School articles – a new 16-page practical activities supplement added each month.
- EYE Focus – each issue of eye magazine takes an in-depth analytical look at a topical, challenging and important issue within the early years sector.
- Books and resources – reviews of new and upcoming books and early years resources to provide you with inspirational ideas of what is available to support your practice.
- Double-sided colour poster – the magazine is supported by a poster to encourage learning, exploration and discussion.
- A 16-page practical supplement – every issue contains a pull-out section providing inspirational ideas and projects on a range of themes to help you develop children’s skills, knowledge and learning.
- Leading names – renowned early years experts including, Helen Moylett, Di Chilvers, Peter Moss, Dr Sue Allingham, Dr Lin Day, Marion Dowling and John Siraj-Blatchford.